Infertility Story

Don’t worry dear it happens to most of us. There is no need to be worried off. I am also infertile. I was also TTC (trying to conceive) from past 10 years but had no luck. My husband now said me to go for surrogacy. I have heard that it is the best solution for infertility today. I live in Bulgaria so now i have decided to move to Ukraine for surrogacy. I have heard there are any good clinics regarding surrogacy. My husband is with me and he is always there to support you.

Best wishes.

I’m so sorry that you had to face all this. Infertility is terrible. It is the worst feeling ever that you can’t give birth to your baby. Thanks to these assisted conceptions that life is easy now. Unexplained infertility damages you. I’m glad you chose to go for surrogacy. It is a blessing for people like us. 10 years is a pretty long time, dear. You’ve waited so long. I’ve heard many positive reviews about this clinic. Stay strong and have patience. I hope you have an amazing surrogacy process done and become a mother soon. If you still have any questions, do let me know. I’ll do my best to clear your confusions. Lots of love and prayers for you!

hey dear. how are you? I’m so happy you finally made a good desccion. i know its hard to cope up with infertitly. my sister had osteroporsis disease. she is under surrogacy now in ukraine. accommodation is provided to her. work is really professional. we have our hopes high. let’s see what happens. ill pray for you. just stay strong. keep sane. just go for it. keep me updated. sending you baby dust.

Hi Roxie, How are you? Sorry about your infertility. I am in the same boat with you. I have tried to conceive last year but couldn’t. After diagnosis, Doctor said that cause of my infertility is Chromosomal abnormality. That was a heartbreaking news for me. I was became hopeless that I will never be a mum ever. My DH husband always says to me life never ends here. We must find an alternate. Then I came to know about surrogacy. It was like an angel to me. I was searching for a clinic and your post give a suggestion.
thanks a lot dear. My all wishes are for you. keep updating me. it would be helpful for me.

Hi there! how are you doing? I hope you are doing fine. We are doing great. I read your post. TTC is very tough. It requires a lot of patience. I am sorry that you are infertile. I am too. I had my baby through surrogacy. I think you should go for it too. If you think IVF or IUI is the option that is right for you then you should go for it. It is your choice at the end of the day. I just hope you become a mother soon. Take care. Best of luck.

Hi! It is very bad to hear what you had gone through. It is very difficult to pass through this. But it is a positive thing that you are not losing hope. Good to know that you are looking forward and surrogacy is the best option. I am an infertile lady. I am a mother of a surrogate son. Surrogacy proved like a blessing for me. It is just like a miracle for the people like us. Do not worry about the process. It is the safest way. I chose surrogacy because of its success rate. So I would also suggest you go for surrogacy. It really helps. I hope best for you. Take care and stay blessed

Hi there! how are you doing? I hope you are doing fine. We are doing great. I read your post. TTC is very tough. It requires a lot of patience. I am sorry that you are infertile. I am too. I had my baby through surrogacy. I think you should go for it too. If you think IVF or IUI is the option that is right for you then you should go for it. It is your choice at the end of the day. I just hope you become a mother soon. Take care. Best of luck.

Such a great piece of news to read, hun! Congratulations! I’m so happy for you and that you have nothing to regret about using biotexcom for surrogacy. We came back there again for a sibling:hugs: I know we’re in the right hands so nothing to worry about. This time we’re using another donor. We hope we’ll have our baby#2 soon with them. As for surrogacy I know pretty much about the process from the clinic’s staff. Once I had a good talk with my dr who was kind to explain the smallest details. Actually she was surprised when I asked her about the surrogacy process at biotex. She reasured us we were going the right way with donor egg ivf and there was no need on counting on surrogacy at all. But you know I felt I wanted to kill two birds with one stone then so wanted to know. Fortunately, she was absolutely right. It took us 2 shots with donor eggs to conceive a beautiful healthy baby.
Thank you for your story and time taken to share it with us. It’s so inspiring. Would love to know how are the things going now…Be blessed always x

Hope you’re well, luv. Just wanted to wish you good luck with your journey. I know it’s some time since your post, so probably you’ve got some good news so far. What stage with surrogacy are you at currently? May I ask you, was it chromosomal abnormalty of your embies dr told you about? what were his suggestions? Did he advice pgd for example? Do update, hun, hoping for you.

Well IUI is good for the couples with male infertility factor. So it’s a nice option to try unless the eggs are fine and healthy enough for the procedure. Personally I think there are more chances with ivf when dr suspects the problems of both. But this is my opinion only. I’m not hinting anyone onto peculiar procedure. This choice must be based on medical history and test results of both. Dr and the couple are the ones to make the final wise decision.

While surrogacy is not without its challenges for intended parents, it is often the answer to years of hard work and frustration for hopeful couples and individuals who have tried unsuccessfully to add to their families. Intended parents may face fewer restrictions with surrogacy than with adoption; those who cannot adopt due to agency restrictions on factors like age can still pursue surrogacy. Surrogates have already carried other pregnancies and have a proven uterus, increasing their chances of successfully carrying a surrogate pregnancy. This may make surrogacy more likely to be successful than fertility treatments for intended parents. Surrogacy gives intended parents more control and peace of mind throughout the pregnancy than they usually have with fertility treatments or adoption. I have been through surrogacy in Bio tex com clinic and they are the best. You need not to worry. You are in safe hands with them.

I’ve been through ivf (DE) shots with biotex. It took us 2 rounds actually to conceive our girl. I’m 43 yrs old now. And we both understood we wanted more kids. With this very purpose we called the clinic some time ago and defined the date of the consultation. The girl answering seemed not surprised at all when we told we were coming back. She smiled and said ‘‘welcome guys, we were waiting for you’’ Which made me smile her way…This is incredible to know the clinic does care about its IP. Also it sounds like we aren’t the only ones who told they were coming back…To cut my story short, they matched another beautiful donor for us. This sweet lady prduced a lot of healthy egg for us, only 2 of them didn’t fertilize. We got fully prepared to have our A grade embies placed inside me, hoping for they’ll grow into a cute sibling for our daughter. GL and prayers needed.
I just wanted to say our first experience with them is the most positive one. We’d passed 2 rounds ivf with oe before, but frankly speaking I didn’t feel comfortable with that clinic. Their lab seemed to spill the embies on the floor and then want you to pay extra for that…
So I fully agree the clinic’s choiceis the vital one.

All Biotexcom packages are all-inclusive. Meaning they include: Accommodation. Meals. Medical procedures and medications. Medical and psychological examination of the surrogates. Payments to the surrogate. Transfers to and from the airport and the clinic. Donor eggs if needed – for no additional price!! Interpreter with you at the clinic on every visit. Legal help to obtain documents for the baby after it is born. Monthly ultrasound reports with pictures of your baby. English speaking coordinator who is considered to be your point of contact at the clinic. Moreover, all packages are paid in 5 intallments!! No need to pay the whole money sum at once. The last 2 installments are paid after the birth of your baby! Needless to say their ”guaranteed” refund if no luck.
One more thing to add. Have you, guys, ever seen anywhere such prices like:
1 IVF cycle for EUR 4,900.
2 IVF cycles for EUR 6,900, meaning EUR 3,450 per cycle!
5 IVF cycles for EUR 9,900, which is EUR 1,980 per cycle!!
Besides, all of the packages include donor eggs, ALL medications needed, transfer from/to the airport and from/to the clinic, accommodation, meals, interpreter services.
This definitely blews away!
Wishing you all the best with your current shots!!

You made the right choice. The clinic is very modern, both in exterior and interior. All equipment is new. Everyone who comes into the clinic puts boot covers on. Everything is absolutely clean. All medical stuff wears very neat uniform with badges indicating their names. Nurses and doctors wear one shot sterile gloves. To sum up, the level of medical service is high. Finally, the clinic deals exclusively with foreigners, mainly westerns. So they try to keep up with high requirements of their clients.
Drop us a line soon.

We chose Biotexcom as our surrogacy destination was that the clinic offers cost-effective treatments. It prides itself on integrity. The clinic’s dedicated to providing a transparent process!! They usually divide the package costs into several installments. Quite a useful thing. We’ve also visisted other places in Kiev. It became obvious how their plans differ from what other centers in the area offer. BioTexCom team is committed to making sure you know what to expect upfront. Unlimited number of shots. Live birth or money refund guarantee. All -inclusive plans. There’s hardly a lot of clinics which might offer sth similar. Biotexcom gave us the highest chances of fulfilling our dream of bringing home a baby. From the very beginning they offered us comfy atmosphere. Our kind dr always compassionate and understanding. The staff knows the hurdles we, the infertile, are moving through…They are ready to help. Their support line is fantastic. I used to call quite often and was sure every time to get clear answers. As for the shoe covers - that’s totally it! lol. Things seem sterile with them. No germ, no dust…-nothing. lol. Good job they are doing.

Don’t lose hope. consult with another doctor if the first one is not given any clue.

The journey to a fertility clinic looks very different for everyone. Sometimes this road is short and smooth. Other times it is a long and wearying process. The decision to seek help through surrogacy is an incredibly personal one. For those couples who want children but cannot safely get pregnant. Or those who are having difficulty conceiving. - Srrogacy offers them a chance to create the family they’ve always wanted. It’s well known that certain medical conditions can make pregnancies extremely risky for the mother and/or her baby. Sometimes a medication to treat an illness can make conception difficult or even life threatening. For example, if the mother has a heart condition or cancer, her doctors may strongly advise her from ttc. In these instances, it can be heartbreaking for a woman to learn that her medical condition prevents her from carrying her own child. But once the reality starts to sink in, surrogacy is a logical option. I would advise women who worry that health conditions may affect their pregnancy to consult with their dr about the possibility of surrogacy.
@JannetLee, I agree with all things said about 24/7 support line. It’s an incredible way to stay in touch with staff daily. whenever you’re facing difficulties or not. you may just address all your concerns to them and get clear answers. Glad to hear about your positive experience with BioTex.

There are many reasons why a couple might choose to take the route of having a baby through a surrogate mother. Those are only some common ones.~
Same sex couples. Gay couples, for example, will sometimes use donated eggs and the services of a surrogate mother to create a family.
Age. Many clinics have a specific age range requirement when accepting surrogates or gestational carriers.
Personal decision. Everyone has the right to build families in the way that supports their personal choices. For some women, surrogacy might be not a medical choice, but a social choice! (But it’s possible only in several countries. As in the most contries where surrogacy is legal and well regulated you’ll have to prove your disability of carrying kids yourself.)
Unterus absence. The woman in a couple wishing to start a family may not have a uterus. This can be the result of a rare genetic malformation. It’s known to affect as many as one in twelve thousand women. Or these might be the women who have had their uterus removed. Sometimes this is a necessary step in treating such medical conditions as cancer. The lack of a uterus precludes any possibility of the woman bearing a child herself.
Uterine structural problem. Less severe than the mentioned above. A woman might have an uterine defect. It makes conception of a child difficult. Or the woman cannot carry the kid to term. Sometimes, a malformation of the uterus can have little impact on conception, so that it’s still possible for the woman to carry the kid herself.
Finally, some medical conditions like heart disease, kidney disease, or severe diabetes can turn a pregnancy into a life-threatening event for mother and child alike. as might a history of certain types of cancer. Also if the woman is taking certain medicines to treat an unrelated health problem or physical condition may put an unborn child’s health at risk.
Naturally, there are many other reasons for opting to have a child via surrogacy. People who could see their dream of a biological child made reality by means of surrogacy.
The point that the former writer has been through multiple miscarriages makes her the true candidate for surrogacy. Then it’s purely her individual choice whether to use this option or not.

Hi, Roxie, you should know the reason why did you have unsuccessful IVF attempts. If the clinic said to you that you can carry baby by yourself, maybe there is a chance. If I had an opportunity to carry a child by myself, I would be very happy. But I had no choice and we decided to pass surrogacy in Ukraine, the clinic is called Adonis. Now, we are parents for 2 years already.

I have had 5 m/c ad honestly the only thing that stopped me from getting pregnant one more time was my depression. There was no other choice than to start therapy. Which certainly helped by taking a lot of time. So now, being 55 yo I can only opt for surrogacy de or adoption. neither of them is cheap, not easy. well, anyways, as I have been mentioning, I have signed with WCOB agency. so it is not that stressful anymore. but the point I wanted to make is that multiple m.c do make you a candidate for surrogacy but for a woman with high hopes it is something that is hard to understand.