IVF or surrogacy?

I am sorry for your problems. You have taken the right decision. Surrogacy will be best for you. You are lucky that you contacted them through email. They are the scammers. They just deceive people. They deceived my cousin. They trapped her all money. But they didn’t perform surrogacy treatment for my cousin. Because they don’t have any advanced technology for the treatment. So don’t go there. There is another good clinic in Europe. They are best in dealing with surrogacy. I wish you get successful. Till then best of luck.

There are so many reasons couples may apply for surrogacy. Among them hysterectomy. If a woman has had a hysterectomy and an illness it prevents her from being able to carry a pregnancy. Some women are required to take medication that could adversely affect a growing fetus. Also age and whether a woman is able to safely carry a pregnancy. A friend of mine was experiencing a life threatening situation. Dr told pregnancy was forbidden for her, so they opted for surrogacy 2 yrs ago at biotex and were successful from the 1st round. Another reason may be when a woman was born without a uterus. Fibroids in the Uterus. Although fibroids can be removed, they can also grow back. Unexplained Infertility. It occurs after a woman has tried 3 or 4 IVF cycles with good quality embryos but does not get pregnant. And other reasons we may read about on every infertility site. For me surrogacy has always been the last option to count on. We were lucky once using donor eggs for ivf. Came back to the same clinic for a sibling. Currently waiting for the ET.

Hi, here’s some of my background. Me 40; DH 45. DX - PCOS, endo, one ovary and tube; MFI. Oct 2008: Mike is here! 7lbs 14oz, 20.75 inches; C-Section.
TTC #2 since Sept 2015. BFN= 3 IVFs. IVF#4 – early mc @6w4d, June 2018. Last IVF #5 (5dt of two 2AA blasts) – BFP!!
Beta #1, 11dp5dt= 295.
Beta #2, 13dp5dt= 825 (doubling time of 32 hours!); progesterone 130.
Last time we were using donor eggs at Ukrainian clinic bio texcom. Quite far away from home. But the clinic was doing its best to make our stay with them comfortable and the most effective. We are waiting for the 7wks scan.
The thing I wanna say is that you have to trust your dr. (if you actually do…) He’s the one to know your med story the best, so that can advice you the best. Make sure you aren’t making a haste decision. Anyway, whatever your path is -IVF or surrogacy, let me know - I’ve got a plenty of things to share. Good luck!

Seems you’ve suffered a lot. I know I might be posting late, but. if you’ve been exhausted with multiple failures. and you feel like your body got drained physically. and you don’t feel quite well emotionally - maybe it’s time to have some break before heading off to another attempt?..Not insisting, just my personal thought. I think dr is the one to advice much better. he knows your particular case and will definitely offer you the best treatment plan. (if only you don’t want to switch doc and clinic 'cause of failures). Have you thought of using donor egg? Anyway, I think this might help. Found this on fb. biotexcom team is going to the USA early next year to hold an event like the one they had in London in November. It’s a great chance to have an initial consultation with them in New York and get all necessary information about treatment at biotex com. You may follow the link and fill in the form to register https://goo.gl/forms/qmppUatjA6Lj1KOW2. Admission is free. Soon after the registration, you will get an email with information about the date and venue where the event will take place. The email will be sent to the address you provide on sign up. GL!!