Orlando Meetup

Hi Godiva. Yes. I will make a reservation. What time does everyone want to start? Is 6 pm reasonable?

Yes…babies, kids and spouses are welcome too. The restaurant is kid and stroller friendly.

I think if we know general numbers by thursday we will be fine. Last minute additions are fine as well.

Sorry this is quick. Must attend to munchkin.

I may have rehearsal in the evening starting at 6pm. Trying to see if I can get someone to cover it. For some reason I thought it was for lunch. I thinking I’m just losing my mind! :slight_smile:

We can do earlier. We just need to make sure those travelling to get here have enough time.

Hey babystuff I will figure out my day dont worry! Its more important that everyone can make the time. Let me know if you need help with reservations!

So exciting! Here are the numbers that we have so far. no pressure on the “to be confirmed”…just let us know approximately where you are at by Thursday if possible.

[U]Confirmed[/U]

AXomar (2 adults 1 child)
Babystuff (1 adult, 1 teen, 1 child)
Sully (2 adults)
Imagiccat (1 adult, 1 child)

[U]To be Confirmed[/U]

sun35
ginnie
Flygirlrrt
Godiva (1 adult, 2 children)

Looks like I can make it:)
I look forward to meeting y’all in person!
My husband will be working, so just me.

Thanks babystuff for organizing reservations etc!

Jen: I’d love to meet in Oct. My participating then depends on lots of things but mainly how well Annie does traveling to Orlando. It’d be great to meet you so hopefully it will work. Also, when Godiva mentioned it being only a few weeks away I actually looked at the calendar. Haha. This year has Flown by!

Babystuff - have we decided on WG pizza? And is it still 6pm.
Thank you!

[QUOTE=sully25]Babystuff - have we decided on WG pizza? And is it still 6pm.
Thank you![/QUOTE]
Yes. 5:30pm Wintergarden Pizza.

Just as an FYI for everyone…there is a car show on so Plant street is closed off on Saturday. We considered moving the meetup but there are lots of side streets to park on so it should be fine. We have the banquet room starting at 5:30pm.

:slight_smile: thanks for organizing and planning babystuff!

So, 5:30, right? I will be there. Looking forward to this and to meeting all of you! :slight_smile:

So excited that it looks like we will be able to attend. It will be me and my husband and Dawson. Looking forward to seeing everyone!

Hi ladies,
I am sorry to say it doesn’t look like I am going to be able to make it this time! :frowning:

Just too hectic right now with returning to work and the craziness of the past week.

I will be TOYA on Saturday night and wishing I was there too!
Hoping if I am in the Orlando area sometime that we can arrange a get together.

Please know I am there in spirit! Ginnie & Ax- Hope we connect sometime soon too! I’d love to hear all about the night via email, etc.

:grouphug: :grouphug:

Please see if someone will take a group photo! I know you will all have so much fun!

Sooo looking forward to Saturday. Here are the numbers so far. We have a banquet room so no worries if there are last minute additions.

Just Sun35 to be confirmed…(that I am aware of)…no pressure. Just want you to know you have not been forgotten. Really hope you can make it.

Godiva - so disappointed that you cannot attend. But we understand.

Please, if I have missed anyone let me know. I am exhausted with very little sleep these days so that’s my excuse.

[U]Confirmed[/U]
Sully (2 adults)
Imagiccat (1 adult, 1 child)
Flygirlrrt (1 Adult)
Ginnie (2 adults, 1 child)

[U]To be Confirmed[/U]

sun35

Hold on…May I bring my husband and two year old? I guess I didn’t realize that! :smiley:

[QUOTE=imagiccat]Hold on…May I bring my husband and two year old? I guess I didn’t realize that! :D[/QUOTE]
Yes…all are welcome. I will add them to the list just in case.

hey ladies!! So sorry I cannot make it today. Since weaning the PIO I started spotting … back on it, still very minimal spotting today. On rest til it clears. Hope you all have a great time (and I hope we can schedule another one some time!!)

[QUOTE=sun35]hey ladies!! So sorry I cannot make it today. Since weaning the PIO I started spotting … back on it, still very minimal spotting today. On rest til it clears. Hope you all have a great time (and I hope we can schedule another one some time!!)[/QUOTE]
Take care of yourself…sorry you cannot make it.

See u soon

Here is the confirmed list. There is still room for anyone who can make it last minute. The reservation is in the banquet room. See you at 5:30. :clap:

[U]Confirmed[/U]
Sully (2 adults)
Imagiccat (2 adults, 2 children)
Flygirlrrt (1 Adult)
Ginnie (2 adults, 1 child)

Sounds fun! I am in the Northeast, but my parents are in Florida in the winter (vero beach) if another meet up happens when I am visiting I would attend. Would love to see a picture especially of the babies! :). Have fun!