Orlando Meetup

Sun and Godiva: we missed you. Hopefully we can do this again sometime

It was so wonderful meeting you all in person and seeing the babies tonight! Dh got one picture so PM me if you would like me to email or text you. The babies are all so sweet and I love having a face to put with names while I follow along.

Meetup in Orlando Feb 23,2013?

My DH, the twins and I will be in Florida. Anyone interested in getting together on Feb 23?

Can’t believe my timing. We will be in FL in March. :frowning:

[QUOTE=CoastalCohort]Can’t believe my timing. We will be in FL in March. :-([/QUOTE]
We are there in march as well. Coastal…when in march. We haven’t set our dates yet but likely march 8 to 22nd

I’m a maybe depending on if my sister is coming up that weekend for Feb.

Coastal: you’ll be about 5 hours south of me. However, we’ve been talking about going down to the keys again and if so would be flying in there and driving the rest of the way. Maybe timing will work out that we could meet up.

Babystuff: hope we get to see each other while you’re here. My sis wants to do an Orlando shopping trip soon

[QUOTE=ax0mar]I’m a maybe depending on if my sister is coming up that weekend for Feb.

Coastal: you’ll be about 5 hours south of me. However, we’ve been talking about going down to the keys again and if so would be flying in there and driving the rest of the way. Maybe timing will work out that we could meet up.

Babystuff: hope we get to see each other while you’re here. My sis wants to do an Orlando shopping trip soon[/QUOTE]
I am all in for an Orlando shopping trip. Do you think we can convince NVR2Late to join? We have lots of room if you want to do an overnight trip.

Our Regrets - Can’t Make it to Orlando Later This Month

My Aunt had a change of plans and can’t meet us in Orlando - so we are going to be sticking to the Ft. Lauderdale area.

Our regrets…hope we can make the next meetup.

[quote=Flygirl555]My Aunt had a change of plans and can’t meet us in Orlando - so we are going to be sticking to the Ft. Lauderdale area.

Our regrets…hope we can make the next meetup.[/quote]

When are you going to be there? We will be there March 20-27…

We’ll be there in late February, but won’t be able to make it to the Orlando area.